IETF Hackathon Prague
The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) is holding a Hackathon to encourage developers to discuss, collaborate and develop utilities, ideas, sample code and solutions that show practical implementations of IETF standards.
Where: Hilton Prague, Chez Louis Room
Signup for the Hackathon here:https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf93/hackathonregistration.py
View the list of Hackathon Attendees HERE
Keep up to date by subscribing to https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon
The Hackathon is free to attend but limited to 100 attendees.
Technologies and Champions*
* Champions are individuals familiar with a given technology who have volunteered to help get others get up and running with that technology
- Plan to arrive Friday, for any setup, and attend Saturday and Sunday
- Prepare a brief overview presentation to introduce the technology and suggest potential projects
- Make themselves available to answer questions and help others
- Hack on things themselves in their copious free time
- Additional champions for new or existing technologies are welcome at any time, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current list of technologies for the hackathon are located on the meeting wiki: https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/93hackathon
Don’t see anything that interests you? Then add your preferred technology to the list, sign up as its champion and show up to work on it. Note: you must login* to the wiki to add content. If you do add a new technology, we strongly suggest that you send email to the email@example.com to let others know. You may generate interest in your technology, and find other people who want to contribute to it.
*To request a wiki account, please click on the “login” button on the bottom right corner of the page, and choose “register.” If you need a new password please click on the “login” button on the bottom right corner of the page and choose “Send new password.”